Monday, January 2, 2012

Pink House Coffee - Model


This is a work in progress. It will be added to. designed, redesigned and reworked until it is right.

You are encouraged to let me know if the process is instructive.

The image is a Photoshop colorized image that has since become the label for one of our coffee brands at Homeland Organic

My favorite thing about this image is the air conditioners hanging out the side windows.

This step by step process will reveal my scattered approach and how it falls in place at the end .

This next picture is of the first form made from my imagination without looking at the photo. As it turns out the proportions are out of whack and and so I've decided to do this from a construction plan. I will post that tomorrow.

Follow along for the next few blog posts to see how it looks at the end.

No comments: